Here's a list of some resources I've found useful. Feel free to tweet me @FiddlersCode if you want to add something!
- Headspace app
- Mark Williams guided meditation (on Spotify)
- Insight Timer app
- Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn, M.D.
- Sandi Metz' Rules for Developers
- Hidden Brain podcast: The Value Of 'Deep Work' In An Age Of Distraction (July 25, 2017)
- Pomodoro Technique
- Chrome Marinara extension (for pomodoros)
- Code Newbie podcast
- Femgineers YouTube Channel
- And search meetup.com for coding meetups near you and GO!!
- The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington
- f.lux (free software to reduce the blue light from your screen at night)
- Lumie sunrise alarm clock
- The Well-Grounded Rubyist
- The Pickaxe
- Effective Testing with RSpec
- Practical Object-Oriented Design in Ruby (POODR)